Brushing the brilliant volcanic sands of Echo Beach, a tropical daydream invites you to slip away into the sea breeze — the literal translation of La Brisa. Located in the heart of bustling Canggu, a sought-after destination for metropolitan and nomadic travelers, La Brisa is your sanctuary from the sanctuary. A tropical paradise to fall into the arms of Balinese hospitality, as melting sunsets fade into the sea each serenity-drenched evening.
La Brisa radiates nautical charm. It’s exterior made from hundreds of reclaimed Balinese sher boats, and its ambient decor — hand — crafted to match the Arcadian vibes—are waiting to enchant you. From one of our many tree-houses or poolside daybeds, discover otherworldly views and an enticing menu of simple yet inspired food and drinks, all sourced from across the Indonesian archipelago.
Best-in-class service, inclusiveness and a second-to-none atmosphere; these are the elements you can expect from our eclectic events.
Exclusive (private) minimum spend IDR 15.000.000 General minimum spend IDR 350.000++ / person Seating dinner up to 25 paxStanding party up to 30 pax
Exclusive (private) minimum spend IDR 7.000.000 General minimum spend IDR 350.000++ / person Seating dinner up to 10 paxStanding party up to 50 pax
Exclusive (private) minimum spend IDR 7.000.000 General minimum spend IDR 350.000++ / personSeating dinner up to 10 PaxStanding party up to 50 Pax
Exclusive (private) minimum spend IDR 10.000.000 General minimum spend IDR 350.000++ / person Seating dinner up to 70 paxStanding party up to 100 pax
Compressed Watermelon Saladwhipped feta, compressed watermelon, strawberries, almond flakes, mint
Tomato Burrata Saladorganic heirloom tomatoes, 80gr local burrata cheese, basil oil emulsion, pickled onions
Mains(Please choose in advance)
Jimbaran Market Fishtomato & caper butter vinaigrette, black olives, basil
Charcoal Chicken1⁄2 spring chicken, arugula leaves, thai nahm jim dressing
Ice Cream Sandwich (option of vanilla / strawberry / coconut)Choux pastry, vanilla crumble, pastry cream
Garlic BreadCompound butter, parmesan cheese, sweet paprika powder
Seasonal Mango SaladPineapple, capsicum, thai dressing, coriander, crushed peanuts
Pan Seared White SnapperGreen peas, basil oil emulsion, baby romaine, lemon
Rare Seared Tuna LoinBali sustainable tuna, miso & gochujang paste, arugula, lemon dressing
Lemon MousseVanilla shortbread cookies, lemon curd, citrus zest
Spiced Hummus DipCashew dukkah, almonds, brown butter, coriander & smoked paprika, tortilla chips
Tuna TartareYellowfin tuna, stracciatella cheese, green peas, lemon vinaigrette, crackers
12hr Slow Cooked Lamb ShoulderBraised puy lentils, crushed tomatoes, potato crisp, labneh
Duck Leg Stewkidney bean curry, wilted spinach, pickle red onions
Melted Chocolate CakeVanilla peanut crumble, vanilla gelato
Ceviche nikkei, citrus dressing, corn, cucumber, shichimi togarashi Lemon mousse, vanilla shortbread cookies, citrus zestTuna tartare, stracciatella cheese, green peas, crackersHummus tostada, brown butter, almonds & cashew dukkah, smoked paprika
SummaryWater, Soft drink, Ice-tea & Juices
SummaryPackage 1 & Non-Alcohol, Beer & Wine
SummaryPackage 1, 2 & Non-Alcohol,Beer & Wine, House Spirits & Signature Cocktails
SummaryPackage 1, 2, 3 & Non-Alcohol,Beer & Wine, Premium Spirits & Signature Cocktails
DetailsWater, Coconut water, Homemade ice-tea, Soft drink, Fresh juices
DetailsBeer: Bintang, Radler Lemon, San Miguel Pilsner
House wines: white, rose & red
DetailsHouse Spirits: Vodka, Gin, Rum, Tequila, Whiskey
Cocktails: Choose from our signature cocktails.
DetailsVodka, Gin, Rum, Tequila, Whiskey
PLEASE NOTE ALCOHOL SELECTION
• Price does not include tax and service.• Due to fluctuating availability of wines & spirits in Indonesia, final product options will be available closer to the event date.• Options will be the same or higher quality of alcohols listed.
• All food and beverage orders, guest numbers and special requests (food allergies, vegetarians, halal, etc.) must be submitted in writing at least one week prior to the date of the function.• An approved menu cannot be changed on the day of the function.• For additional guests who haven’t been reserved, an additional costs will be applied at the venue.• Additional orders (food & beverage) outside of the confirmed order will be additionally charged.
• The person signing this contract is financially responsible for all remaining bills.• Orders will not be processed without confirmed ‘Event Order’ form and a settled deposit. The aforementioned document serves as authorization of payment, the addition of any extra charges and acceptance of the stated terms and conditions.• Cancellations must be submitted in writing no less than one week prior to the function date. As soon as special requested food or drink items are purchased, down payments cannot be returned. We will retain the full contract balance of orders cancelled – less than one week prior to the function date.• No dates will be reserved without a 50% down payment.• The rest of the balance is due on the day of the function.• No discounts will be given to any bill once the function is over.
• A 7% Service Charge and a 10% Government Tax will be added to all sales.• A corkage fee will be implemented for wines and champagnes brought from outside (IDR 300,000++)
• No additional sound systems, live music, decoration, balloons and plastic decorations are allowed. Unapproved changes or arrangements cannot be installed.• Any damage caused by guests is the host’s financial responsibility.• La Brisa does not take any responsibility for the damage or loss of any belongings of the guests on the premises prior to or during any event. For safe storage we provide supervised storage facilities at the reception located at the entrance.• The maximum capacity for group bookings varies from 10 to 50 persons.• Entrance is via the reservation upfront only.• No outside food & beverages are allowed.
La Brisa will not be held responsible for any circumstances beyond our control such as electrical failures (a genset is provided), water loss, fire, flood, bad weather, etc.
I have read, understood, and accept all of the terms and conditions stated in the La Brisa CONFIRMATION LETTER (follows after order has been confirmed) and TERMS AND CONDITIONS stated here and I am authorised to sign on the behalf of said person, persons, and or the company I represent.
Jl. Pantai Batu Mejan, Canggu, Kec. Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361
Open Hours :10.00am – 11.00pm0811-3946-666
Get an exclusive offer for promos, also get the latest events update right in your inbox!
© Copyright La Brisa Bali 2023