Here at La Brisa Bali, unforgettable experiences and exciting celebrations await you. We make it easier than ever to gather, celebrate, and create memories together at our stunning venue – whether you’re planning a birthday party, a bachelorette getaway, or a corporate event, our beach club is the perfect destination with a tropical paradise setting, breathtaking ocean views, and a vibrant ambiance.
From personalized events planning to exquisite food and beverage options, we go above and beyond to make your celebration memorable. Group bookings are available for a minimum capacity of 15 pax, contact us today for inquiries or free-consultations on your next gathering.
Compressed Watermelon Saladwhipped feta, compressed watermelon, strawberries, almond flakes, mint
Tomato Burrata Saladorganic heirloom tomatoes, 80gr local burrata cheese, basil oil emulsion, pickled onions
Mains(Please choose in advance)
Jimbaran Market Fishtomato & caper butter vinaigrette, black olives, basil
Charcoal Chicken1⁄2 spring chicken, arugula leaves, thai nahm jim dressing
Ice Cream Sandwich(option of vanilla / strawberry / coconut)Choux pastry, vanilla crumble, pastry cream
Garlic BreadCompound butter, parmesan cheese, sweet paprika powder
Seasonal Mango SaladPineapple, capsicum, thai dressing, coriander, crushed peanuts
Pan Seared White SnapperGreen peas, basil oil emulsion, baby romaine, lemon
Rare Seared Tuna LoinBali sustainable tuna, miso & gochujang paste, arugula, lemon dressing
Lemon MousseVanilla shortbread cookies, lemon curd, citrus zest
Spiced Hummus DipCashew dukkah, almonds, brown butter, coriander & smoked paprika, tortilla chips
Tuna TartareYellowfin tuna, stracciatella cheese, green peas, lemon vinaigrette, crackers
12hr Slow Cooked Lamb ShoulderBraised puy lentils, crushed tomatoes, potato crisp, labneh
Duck Leg Stewkidney bean curry, wilted spinach, pickle red onions
Melted Chocolate CakeVanilla peanut crumble, vanilla gelato
Select 6 – 220++ per person
Ceviche nikkei, citrus dressing, corn, cucumber, shichimi togarashi Lemon mousse, vanilla shortbread cookies, citrus zestTuna tartare, stracciatella cheese, green peas, crackersHummus tostada, brown butter, almonds & cashew dukkah, smoked paprika
Twice cooked potato, lemon kewpie mayo, rosemary salt Yakitori chicken, tare sauce, scallions, sambal matah Beef skewers, mustard, cumin, confit garlic, capsicum Chicken wings, sesame seeds, gochujang chili sauce
Steam edamame, 6 spice seasonings, sea salt Grilled cheese, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, pickles, spiced mayo Compressed watermelon, strawberry, whip feta cheese, vinaigrette Marinated tofu wrap, gem lettuce, sesame button mushrooms
CHANGING AMOUNTS OF GUESTS AND FOOD OR DRINK ORDERS
• All food and beverage orders, guest numbers and special requests (food allergies, vegetarians, halal, etc.) must be submitted in writing at least one week prior to the date of the function.• An approved menu cannot be changed on the day of the function.• For additional guests who haven’t been reserved, an additional costs will be applied at the venue.• Additional orders (food & beverage) outside of the confirmed order will be additionally charged.
• The person signing this contract is financially responsible for all remaining bills.
• Orders will not be processed without confirmed ‘Event Order’ form and a settled deposit. The aforementioned document serves as authorization of payment, the addition of any extra charges and acceptance of the stated terms and conditions.
• Cancellations must be submitted in writing no less than one week prior to the function date. As soon as special requested food or drink items are purchased, down payments cannot be returned. We will retain the full contract balance of orders cancelled – less than one week prior to the function date.
• No dates will be reserved without a 50% down payment.
• The rest of the balance is due on the day of the function.
• No discounts will be given to any bill once the function is over.
ADDITIONAL COSTS OR FEES
• A 7% Service Charge and a 10% Government Tax will be added to all sales.• A corkage fee will be implemented for wines and champagnes brought from outside (IDR 300,000++)
• No additional sound systems, live music, decoration, balloons and plastic decorations are allowed. Unapproved changes or arrangements cannot be installed.• Any damage caused by guests is the host’s financial responsibility.• La Brisa does not take any responsibility for the damage or loss of any belongings of the guests on the premises prior to or during any event. For safe storage we provide supervised storage facilities at the reception located at the entrance.• The maximum capacity for group bookings varies from 10 to 50 persons.• Entrance is via the reservation upfront only.• No outside food & beverages are allowed.
La Brisa will not be held responsible for any circumstances beyond our control such as electrical failures (a genset is provided), water loss, fire, flood, bad weather, etc.
I have read, understood, and accept all of the terms and conditions stated in the La Brisa CONFIRMATION LETTER (follows after order has been confirmed) and TERMS AND CONDITIONS stated here and I am authorised to sign on the behalf of said person, persons, and or the company I represent.
SIGNATURE WILL BE NEEDED AFTER RECEIVING CONFIRMATION
Jl. Pantai Batu Mejan, Canggu, Kec. Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361
Reservations :email@example.com+62 811 3946 666
Operational Hours :10.00 AM – 11.00 PM
Get an exclusive offer for promos, also get the latest events update right in your inbox!
© Copyright La Brisa Bali 2023